Pular para o conteúdo principal

Because of love we have been made, because of hate we gonna get destroyed.

Hi, Hey, Hello and Peace!

I just got disgusted about some "Christians" I've met!
I just don't understand how those people, who suppose should love the sinners around the world are just judging everyone!

Why are the people judging each other? Why are people hating each other?

I'm a Christian and I know I'm not perfect but, I really don't understand this situation.



Jesus Christ went to the Earth to bring balance, hope and above everything He has come tho this Earth to bring us love! Everything in Christianity is about love, everything in the world is about love!
So why the people who says that they are "called by Jesus" to do right things in this land are making hate speeches ? Why are they judging, when the Bible says: "Do not judge, to be not judged!"?

I'm not saying every Christian person of the world are doing this... What I'm trying to say is that if you are doing this, please, stop it! Because Jesus has come to love every one, every single one.
Jesus loves the blacks.
Jesus loves the women.
Jesus loves gays.
Jesus loves lesbian.
Jesus loves the junkies.
Jesus loves the drunks.

JESUS LOVES EVERYONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD.

Who the hell do you think you are to judge someone else?

If you're not a Christian and you are reading this, I'd like to say:
I'd like to beg you for all Christians of the world the biggest sorry as I can.
We are good people, some of us just lost the way, but I'm totally sure Jesus will help'em to find the good way.

If you're Christian and you pratice this hate speech and you are reading this, I'd like to say:
Please stop doing this! The whole world are waiting for you... There're many people waiting to hear the Words of God, to know about Jesus and his miracles, there's a whole world waiting to be saved.

We still have time to fix the world, so please, I'm begging you...
Do something new, be someone better, stop judging and start loving!
Because of love we have been made and because of hate we gonna get destroyed.

I was thinking today...
If you read the Bible you must understand that Jesus was always walking among the crowd, He wasn't between Kings and Queens... He was, always, with the poor, patients, prostitutes and with the isolated...
Knowing this... Why do you think Jesus would be in the big temples talking with big Reverends and Pastors. If Jesus would be in flesh and blood nowadays he probably would be in the slums,  recovery houses and hospitals..

So.. Stop thinking you're better than someone to judge whoever you want to.
Start loving people!

How can you say that you love Jesus, who you can't see, if you don't love people who you can see?


In Christ, Junior Barreto.






Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello. Peace! Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason.  Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace! I'm so glad I'm here! I'm so glad I can breath one more day. I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love! I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time. I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear! Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it. It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood... Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It hav

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!