Pular para o conteúdo principal

Feeling Thankful

Hi, Hey, Hello and Peace!

My hair has grown up, I have got weight, my routine is coming back., I can see my pieces coming back together to the right place again.. So... I'm really thankful about everything  that's happening in my life, but... I don't wanna talk about it.
What I wanna say is about some people that I've been meeting in my life.
I didn't realize how big this blog stuff was becoming till these last days, let me explain to you.

At first one friend of mine has gone to some bookstore and when she said to the cashier of that store that she studies Electrical Engineering at UEM (State University of Maringá) and that woman said to my this friend.
"OMG, do you know Junior Barreto?"
"Yeah, I do." answered my friend, and that cashier said.
"Oh I read his blog, and it's helping my husband a lot... He has cancer and he was about to give up, but someone told us about Junior's blog and we started reading, now my husband is trustful again and he's doing the treatment and it's going very well... say thanks to Junior for me."

That Monday, when my friend told me this history, I can remember that I was very happy and excited because my blog is helping people...

Last week I met some boy and then he said to me.
"I know who you are already, I know it before we met because I've heard your history and its very beautiful... I'm glad we are meeting now.!

Last Thursday my bother in law as in some medical appointment and the doctor talked about me.

And yesterday.... OMG! I was so happy....
Yesterday I went in some church and I was there sat quiet, just worshiping the Lord and that man came to me and said:
"Could you please tell us your history? Because I already know it, but I also know that you have so many things to say... Please, could you testify your history today?"
I accepted his request... I got that microphone, with shaking hands and told'em my history...
In the end of the service, that man came to me again and said.
"I've been following you for a long time... my wife loves your blog and history, she already have cried a lot of times reading your blog... Your life is a ministration, you should always tell your history for everywhere you go"

I cannot tell you how great is the feeling about know that are people reading my blog.
My students, my friends, my family and with an absolutely sure... the people I don't know.

This blog has been reading in more than 40 countries and 85,000 people!

Feeling thankful, I'd like to say thank you all!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello. Peace! Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason.  Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace! I'm so glad I'm here! I'm so glad I can breath one more day. I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love! I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time. I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear! Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it. It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood... Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It hav

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!