Pular para o conteúdo principal

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello.
Peace!

Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason. 
Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.


Then in the 4th day I was interned, I could understand why I was there. God having made an appointment to me with a man there, he probably has the same cancer I have. When he got the room in he was crying desperate and I saw that scene and I thought "OMG what is happening with him? How can I help him?" I was trying to make connection with him because that silence was killing me, actually not the silence, the sound of his crying, but I couldn't find a way, then my cousin said: "Hey, you were at the cafeteria, didn't you?" and she started a conversation. (Thank You Jesus lol).

After about an hour we were talking like friends, I mean like old friends, I guess I never had that kind of connection before, we were talking about everything and I realized: God made it!
I started telling to him who Jesus is and how Jesus have been helping me to win my battles and how that man can find Jesus to also help him. Do you know? Now I can say: Worth it, because now I have new friends because I became friend with him, his sister and his father.

Right now I have that good feeling: I had the opportunity to help someone else and I did it! And can I say? This feeling is the best feeling of the world! 

I remember my first day at the hospital. When I saw that man crying I could remember the exact moment I got knowledge about the cancer, Like I said in the other post "You know nothing, you feel nothing, you just cry!" and this is the reason I felt in need of to help him.

When I left the hospital we hugged me and cried, saying: "You're the best man I've met in a long time" and his sister said: "You're a great man" I felt great! Because I've become a tool in God's hands.

If you had some problem in you past, no matter how big or little this problem was, you should help people, because I have absolutely sure you have the right words to help someone! Do it! In name of Jesus! Because you lived that, you survived that and you can teach someone to win too. We all have to start worrying about the others, we have to help the others, because has to many people waiting for me, for you or just for a comfort word. Just do it. 

Let us love each other more, more and more!

I know I promised talk about "the again" in my last post but this happened, bur I felt I'd not talk about anything else. 

Next post, I probably will write about "5th chemotherapy".

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace! I'm so glad I'm here! I'm so glad I can breath one more day. I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love! I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time. I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear! Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it. It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood... Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It hav

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!