Pular para o conteúdo principal

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello.
Peace!

Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason. 
Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.


Then in the 4th day I was interned, I could understand why I was there. God having made an appointment to me with a man there, he probably has the same cancer I have. When he got the room in he was crying desperate and I saw that scene and I thought "OMG what is happening with him? How can I help him?" I was trying to make connection with him because that silence was killing me, actually not the silence, the sound of his crying, but I couldn't find a way, then my cousin said: "Hey, you were at the cafeteria, didn't you?" and she started a conversation. (Thank You Jesus lol).

After about an hour we were talking like friends, I mean like old friends, I guess I never had that kind of connection before, we were talking about everything and I realized: God made it!
I started telling to him who Jesus is and how Jesus have been helping me to win my battles and how that man can find Jesus to also help him. Do you know? Now I can say: Worth it, because now I have new friends because I became friend with him, his sister and his father.

Right now I have that good feeling: I had the opportunity to help someone else and I did it! And can I say? This feeling is the best feeling of the world! 

I remember my first day at the hospital. When I saw that man crying I could remember the exact moment I got knowledge about the cancer, Like I said in the other post "You know nothing, you feel nothing, you just cry!" and this is the reason I felt in need of to help him.

When I left the hospital we hugged me and cried, saying: "You're the best man I've met in a long time" and his sister said: "You're a great man" I felt great! Because I've become a tool in God's hands.

If you had some problem in you past, no matter how big or little this problem was, you should help people, because I have absolutely sure you have the right words to help someone! Do it! In name of Jesus! Because you lived that, you survived that and you can teach someone to win too. We all have to start worrying about the others, we have to help the others, because has to many people waiting for me, for you or just for a comfort word. Just do it. 

Let us love each other more, more and more!

I know I promised talk about "the again" in my last post but this happened, bur I felt I'd not talk about anything else. 

Next post, I probably will write about "5th chemotherapy".

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

First Time.

Hi, hey, hello. Peace! I actually don't know what I wanna say here. I've gotten an idea "I'll make a blog to talk about what is happening with me and maybe I can help someone else with the same or similar problem." Let me introduce myself. My name is Ronaldo Junior, I'm 20 years old and I have cancer, again... Yes! AGAIN! You didn't read it wrong, you did it very well, actually. In April. 2015 I was diagnosed with Lymphomas Cancer. A curious information about it, is that some Oncologists call this cancer as "Young's Cancer" because the patients who have this cancer are young (age between 16-36), so here I am (or was, whatever). I think I should say that I'm a Christian boy, I always have been, so if you are here, you have to know you'll probably hear (or read, indeed) a lot about Jesus. And if you're Atheist is possible you're thinking "I would get out of this blog" but I have to say for you, Don't d...

Tomorrow is Unsure! (By Larissa Boaventura)

Hello People!!! Is everything ok ? I hope so! First I would like to say that is a huge pleasure be here and tell a shorty part of my history to you. This history started in September 2014. Yes! I had cancer! In the end of this history you'll understand why I am stating day after day it was the must sad experience and in the same time wonderful and value I ever had. Once I've been working and I underwent my hand on my neck and I felt a relatively big nodule but it wasn't paining so I thought it couldn't be something dangerous. After a while I went the doctor to figure this out, but just for consciousness disengage and then I've made a biopsy to take this nodule out and get answers about it. When I went to the Doctor's Office with the results he looked at me an said: Larrisa, I have a bad new for you, you have cancer, but this cancer has a very high percentage of cure", it came as quite a shock to me and I thought: What? Why? Cancer? Lymphomas? What is...

Life's a thread.

Hi, hey and hello. We won't understand why the life is so simple and so hard at the same time. In a day, you're alive and health and in the next day you're sick and you can be dead. There's many people fighting for theirs life, but also are people giving up of it. We don't understand why people fight and why people give up. I was watching that new TV Show on Netflix "13 reasons why" and it have taught me many things, like... People give of their lives up because they're hopeless, in pain, in sadness and more, much more things, you can trust me, much more things.