Pular para o conteúdo principal

Happy New Year!

Hey, Hi, Hello and Peace.

I think we probably gonna look back and say "OMG 2016 is finished? Really?"
Like every year have been full of happy and sad moments, many of us have suffered and felt defeated but, guess what? We keep stand!
We keep stand because of we had faith, because we have been strong, because we had family and friends and above all this, we had God.




After the Christmas I went in my friend's house and he took me in his roof, he lives in a big building with 18 floors, and I felt great there, it was alike... I was in the skies, and that was a great feeling and I stand for a while and I thought "WOW, there's a whole world happening out there and I'm here, in peace"... "I have many things to be thankful for, and I started to say thanks to Jesus for everything he has done for me!" And when I say everything, is really everything, even for the illnesses.

I think Christmas and New Year's time as sometime to reborn, to look to the past and be thankful for everything happened in the year there's about to be done. In the Christmas we celebrate Jesus' born, in new years we have a new opportunity to be a new person, to be a good person, to make everything correct and start loving each other more.

If you have regrets, take a time today, to repair, make up and forget it..
Do not carry your regrets to the next year, you must start 2017 with a free heart and mind, because if you don't, you probably gonna get hurt, again.

What I'm trying to say is...
We all have suffered in 2016, but we all got happiness.
We all have lost someone, but we also have gotten more new good people in our lives.
Who's saying this for you, is a person who has suffered many times in 2016, but I won't let the fear command me, I'll never let sadness occupy my mind, I have to fight! You have to fight!
I've said this already and I'll say one more time....
If you think you're weak, Jesus is powerful
If you think you have limits, I say... You're limitless.
Just believe in Jesus, He will help you in 2017!!!!
You have to overcome the past to live the future.

I wish a good 2017 for all of you!
I'm thankful for the 60,000 readers in 40 countries I got this 5 months...
Next year, we gonna see each other again.

2017 is gonna be the year of love!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello. Peace! Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason.  Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace! I'm so glad I'm here! I'm so glad I can breath one more day. I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love! I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time. I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear! Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it. It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood... Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It hav

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!