Pular para o conteúdo principal

Life's a thread.

Hi, hey and hello.

We won't understand why the life is so simple and so hard at the same time.
In a day, you're alive and health and in the next day you're sick and you can be dead.

There's many people fighting for theirs life, but also are people giving up of it.
We don't understand why people fight and why people give up.

I was watching that new TV Show on Netflix "13 reasons why" and it have taught me many things, like... People give of their lives up because they're hopeless, in pain, in sadness and more, much more things, you can trust me, much more things.



A friend of mine, two actually, have tried suicide and I had the opportunity to talk with'em before it happens and maybe it made'em stop.
Why do I think it? Easy answer... Because they've seen there's people who cares about'em. Maybe you're thinking that I was just a friend and it doesn't make any difference, but you're wrong!
Maybe just one friend can make all the difference for someone who's in pain, maybe there's a heart in embers and it needs a spark to get itself on fire, and you can be this spark, we can be this spark to make someone's life better....

But well, why did I talked about "13 reasons why" above?
I did it because we have to see people like this, because that TV show came to show us who wrong we are right now and we can be better, we can prevent these situations and we can finish it.
Of course, in my own opinion people kill their-selves because they don't have the Jesus'  love in theirs hurts but, it is our fault, we need to give them this love because we know it and it's our mission lead it forward, we need to give this love to the World, to people who's suffering because of our displeasure.

Of course, in the other side of the story are people fighting for their lives like my greatgramma and me.
She was 95 years old when she died, in the last Thursday... and she was fighting for her life.
My mom told me when she visited my greatgramma in the hospital (Monday) and she said to my mother. "Hey... I wanna make this surgery as soon as I can, because I wanna go back home and make my stuff"... So, did you see? A woman with 95 years saying that she wanted to live. So why there're people taking their lives?

Life's a thread, life is unsure, life is hard...
But life is also good, is happiness, is hope, is love and much more!

So, stop giving up of your life and start loving it.

Jesus loves you!

In Christ, Junior.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello. Peace! Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason.  Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace! I'm so glad I'm here! I'm so glad I can breath one more day. I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love! I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time. I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear! Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it. It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood... Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It hav

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!