Pular para o conteúdo principal

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace!

I'm so glad I'm here!
I'm so glad I can breath one more day.
I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love!
I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time.

I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear!
Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it.

It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood...

Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It have been the most beautiful thing someone has done for me in the last year.



My mom has come to me and said: "Junior, do you know why have your brother invited you to sing in his married?" And of course, I didn't know the answer...
Till that time, I hadn't stopped thinking about the reason, of course! That was a normal situation. I can sing, my brother needed a singer... "why not me?" I thought, and this is the answer I gave to my mother, she has answered: "You're wrong!", and she's kept saying:

"... your brother's invited you to sing in his married because when you've gotten cancer in the second time, he came to me and said: "Mom, won't Junior be able to go to my married? What about if he cannot go? We must fight together, because Junior have to win this cancer again because he needs to be in my married..."

Wow, I can't say what I've felt when my mother told me that! And of course, I've gotten that mission! I've understood what did that song meant!

So... In the day of the ceremony... I was shaking.. like "Omg, my whole family is here, my brother wants me to sing here... I need to do it perfect."

Well, the married was beautiful, I sang, the church sang with me and my brother did it too.

I'd like to say to you, if you are crossing this cancer river, exists another side of the river, and you're the only one whom can lead yourself to the other side! Keep swimming! Go on! Keep going!  You'll get the other side of the river! And you'll find out what exists in the other side.
In the cure side of the river, there's a whole life to live... It's not going to be perfect, but the tastes will be different! Enjoy it!

Try one more time.






Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello. Peace! Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason.  Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!