Pular para o conteúdo principal

A Special Cure. (By Natalia Molina)

Hello There! How is it going? I hope is going well!

My testify stars in the last year, when I saw myself for lots of health problems and each time I saw the doctors I’ve found new sickness and I made lots of treatments, so I’ve gotten better and then news symptoms started. I was living my life like that and in the new year I prayed to the Lord, because I couldn’t handle that anymore, many life’s areas were being affected, I’ve worked sick, with fever, pain and for me was so hard having a life in hospitals and emergencies health. Last year I was discouraged and in a common day I made a routine bloody exam and it consisted positive to B hepatitis and in that moment I got desperate so I made an appointment with a Doctor to make sure about that result and God used that Doctor’s life to ask me lots of exams, one day after that I went to her office again and she said that I wasn’t with B hepatitis, but she believed there was something really bad in my right kidney and she has made an appointment with an urologist to me. She didn’t say what it was but she said “You’re that kind of person who winning in lottery, one in a million”. And I remember me going home without a floor, but I didn’t tell say anything to nobody, but I remember me praying that day.


Days after that, I went in that other Doctor and after lots of new exams he asked me to do he said me “I have a bad new to tell you” … he kept talking... “You have cancer and I need to make a surgery in you as fast as I can to remove your right kidney, because you have a tumor with 7 cm” … “It is like an apple and the surgery is gonna be hard” Said him.
It seems would like a joke? Wasn’t it? Yeah! But it was not a joke! But that was every single word he said me and I don’t know how I went my home that day, I’ve felt lost and I thought: I just am 24 years old, I’m too young to die, I wanna  make a family, I wanna have children. When I went home I’ve putted my knees on the floor of my bedroom and I cried a lot, would not have if there were no tomorrow lol but the God’s peace have took all my heart and God said that I did not need be afraid because He was taking care about me, about everything, about every singles detail and even about the cancer. The days was passing and I’ve started feeling different, I’ve gotten some kind of strength there wasn’t mine, I felt powerful, faithful, a kind of faith just God could give to me. Then the surgery day came and after a lot of people prays (I’m thankful for every single pray lifted for me – Thanks everyone) my surgery was a totally successful and about a less of week I was at home and I kept at home for 2 months and when I’ve returned to see the doctor He gave me the news I’m completely healed and I won’t make chemotherapy and even take control medication. I’ve cried again (a lot of cry, by the way) and I’m feeling something I cannot even tell you or describe and the other Doctor (that you from the beginning of the treatment) who said “You’re that kind of person who winning in lottery, one in a million” again and I understood that phrase in that moment and I could understand because of a shorty part of a song: “And if the sea is not open, and the pharaoh reach me I will not give up, I will not doubt.”  My heart was very thankful. God is loyal. But It wasn’t the end of the battles, because my doctor said I was free to work but when I went my work’s place, I’ve gotten fire out! But, do you know? Maybe you’re thinking “She should be angry and sad with all this mess. But guess what? I’m not! A lot of things, bad things is happening but I’m not angry, I have no fear anymore, the fear I had is gone, and it gave space to faith, because Jesus gave me a new life to live. He can do everything. He gave me the victory. In God’s words says: Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that love us. (Rom 8:37).
Well, after all those things I’ve past God has taught me even always the answers are rights, we won’t always understand the “whys” of our lives, but in something we can have sure, we don’t need nothing else than God. We don’t need people; we don’t need material possessions, or even status. What we need is God, He is enough for us. Because if wasn’t because of God I even wasn’t here to tell you all this history. The love of God for me and for you is immensurable, infallible, and unconditional. I don’t know how’s your life going, or what are you throwing up, I don’t know your own battles. What I know is, you don’t need to live of status, being someone who you aren’t. You just have to get your identify as a Son of God.
The verse of my conversion, it has present in my whole life and in my Christian Walk having Jesus as the only one target to follow: “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Mat 6:33)

Invite Jesus to your own life, don’t waste your time, and do not wait. Do it today! Now!

Facebook Page of Natalia's Molina  Testify. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello. Peace! Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason.  Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace! I'm so glad I'm here! I'm so glad I can breath one more day. I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love! I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time. I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear! Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it. It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood... Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It hav

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!