Pular para o conteúdo principal

How can I fight myself?

Hi, hey, hello and not that peace.

The hardest thing I've been fighting with after the cancer it is me.
Yeah, you read it very right, me.. Like that movie "me, myself and I".

When you win the battle against the cancer you think "Wow, now everything's gonna be different", but guess what.... It's not gonna happen.

When I was fighting the cancer, I've thought that everything in my future would be perfect, that I could go back to the church, college and work and these things, all of them would be just perfect, but it isn't happening.

After the cancer everything is just normal (or even worse) than before and I can explain you the reasons, for example, I've thought that coming back to my church would be awesome, and obviously it hasn't happened, I also have thought that coming back to the college would be very cool and it hasn't happened too, actually it has gotten very complicated because I've fought a friend and at least everything was awesome in my job till the day that fight, because this friend tried to involve my job in the middle of that bad situation,and my boss hasn't liked that, and of course, I failed in two grades this semester, which means, so I am going to have to do it in the next year.

It's not all, I also have to deal with my feelings, because in the middle of this madness I'm very confused and feeling angry, and empty, and pointless, and a lot of another bad feelings right now. I do not know how to handle it and I'm trying so hard to keep  going to the college, church and even in my own house, because somehow I have hope, I really don't know whence it comes, but I do feel it.

I'm a little calm now, but a few hours ago I was terrified about my future, thinking about giving up of everything, wishing be dead, but... everything's okay now!

I'm sorry if I don't have any good answer for you in this text, I don't know what I wanna say here today, I just know We can have hope, because the love keeps there... we just need to believe in something bigger than us, I believe in Jesus, for example, and I know Jesus one day will make me free of all my fears.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello. Peace! Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason.  Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace! I'm so glad I'm here! I'm so glad I can breath one more day. I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love! I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time. I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear! Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it. It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood... Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It hav

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!