Pular para o conteúdo principal

We see people every day.

Hi, hey, hello and Peace!!!

We see people at bus, school, college, pharmacy.... we see people going and coming back, we see people but we don't see their problems, we just see people

I've heard histories about the past, about how people helped each other, how they knew the others needs and wishes.
My gramma told me about a time when people talked with each other at the front yard of their houses, they knew all their neighborhoods and always cared about the other problems.

So I asked my gramma if she miss that time, when people were close enough to show more mercy and feelings, "of course I miss that time" she said and keep saying "I remember my friends from my birthplace and how we've played at the gardens and the grown fields, it was amazing!"



I just realized that we have lost our friendships as it was and now we have so many things to worry about that we are forgetting the others, we are losing the others it's alike we would forget how is being a human, and this is very sad, really sad. Because since always humans are living together, we need each other to support this whole word to exists....
I feel like this, I feel that is something missing.... we we missing our societies, we relationships or whatever you've been calling of be a human.

We need to come to the begin back, we have to help, to support, to care, to believe in each other! This whole world has been destroyed because of our indifference. I don't know if this is happening because we have no more hope, but I do believe there's always hope.

I just lost a great friend to the cancer, he had the same cancer I had and he died.
He fought as a warrior but he couldn't win that fight.
His die, affected me so much... I don't know if was because we had the same cancer or it's because something else, but I got very sad with his die.

So, I'm thinking now, every single loss, it's not just the family loss, when someone dies, many people suffer with this, we all loss with this. Every person has family, friends, business in the Earth, so how can we be indifferent with they battles?

We have to help each other, because we see people everyday and with each loss, everybody loses.

I cannot stop asking myself "What happened with us? What happened with the humans?"
I have no answer to those questions.

#Andre, you were a god fighter, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept my faith" 2 Timothy 4:7

In Christ, Junior Barreto

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A different internment.

Hi, Hey, Hello. Peace! Everything happens for a reason. The must funny thing we can say about God is: Everything happens for a reason.  Last Monday I went to the hospital just to see the doctor and guess what? He interned me! I got furious, angry and all this kind of stuff. But it's okay because like I always said: Just accept, it hurts less.

Brother's Married

Hi. hey hello and Peace! I'm so glad I'm here! I'm so glad I can breath one more day. I'm so glad I have a perfect family, a lot of friends and above all else, I have God and His love! I'm glad I have my job, my college and a lot of people helping me all the time. I know I haven't been writing a lot like in the last year, but it's for a good reason, I swear! Well, as you read post's title "Brother's Married" and you are probably curious about what I have to say about it. So let me start it. It happened in September, 2nd and it was awesome. That huge married, everybody good dressed, everyone happy and all that married mood... Few months before the married my brother has come to me and invited me to sing in his ceremony and I accepted that, I haven't known at the time why he was inviting me, in my mind... it was just because I love singing and stuff like this, but my brother have had a purpose in that... And guess what? It hav

Moving on!

Hi, hey, hello and peace! I've been meeting lots of people, and a "common" question is: "How are you? Are you okay? I mean is your healthy okay?" So I'm here to say some things about my how I am moving on! When you finish your cancer treatment you think "everything is gonna be perfect" but, guess what? It's just normal. You have the same problems, you have the same situations to deal with and of course, the same questions to be asked!